September 30, 2011

Success Rate


I would like to announce that none of the following happened while Jeremy was away for 5 days on a business trip (Note - all of these things have happened previously while Jeremy was gone for a few days and I was left in charge of the farm)


1. I did not fall into the oat trough and break it in two.
2. I did not break the water spigot and get a blood blister to boot.
3. No lambs were born.
4. No lambs escaped.
5. Everyone, Jordan included, was fed before 7pm every night (that is a feat even when Jeremy is home)
6. I didn't have to run across any pastures in high heels.

It appears that after 5 years I'm starting to get the hang of this farming stuff.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I think that means you get an extra special glass of wine!

Mindy said...

Amber - I so did!!!

Lora said...

Mindy,
I love this post :)

Mindy said...

Thanks Lora :-)